1. Do you like bleu cheese? I have only tried it on salads and in dressings...so ya in small amounts.
2. Have you ever smoked? That is a big NEGATIVE. Have you not heard, smoking kills??
3. Do you own a gun? UMM I live in Canada.... so unless I'm a criminal or want to be arrested, or a police officer or a hunter, that's another big NO NO!!
4. Favorite type of Food? Pasta and fresh bread....HMMM so good....and fattening.
5. Favorite type of music? Any thing that makes me want to dance and makes me happy. I love to dance, my 12 year old is not too happy about that fact....embarrassing!! I can tell you one type of music that I don't like country. I just can't handle it!!lol
6. What do you think of hot dog? My kids love them, and they make me feel like a bad parent feeding it to them. That's what I think about hot dogs!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story.....way too funny :) and I love movies that are narrated??
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Any kind of juice. I love juice.
9. Can you do push ups? I think so.....hold on one minute.................Oh ya I still have it, 2 push ups!!
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Really, I'm not a jewelry person, I don't even wear my wedding ring. It's too small, after 6 kids even rings just don't fit right!! I will have to say my earring, they are plain and simple but I wear them every day.
11. Favorite hobby? Talking on the phone, blogging or facebooking, and working at the candy store. I would love to start running again.
12. Do you have A. D. D.? No, but all my teachers growing up thought that I was. It turns out that I'm just dyslexic.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Yes, but just for driving.
14. Middle name? I know that Meri that she had the most boringest middle name but Lynn is if not the most boringest a very close second!
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1) Boy the t.v. is really loud 2) how in the heck do you spell loud 3) Ice Age 3 is a cute movie.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Pepsi, grape Kool-aid, Pepsi.
17. Current worry? What is Cara's BG? and what will I make for lunch? and I hope all the kids go down for a nap because I need a shower!
18. Current hate right now? That I have not even had a shower yet and it is 12:12pm in the afternoon!
19. Favorite place to be? In my bed with some good food and some good t.v.
20. How did you bring in the new year? So sad, but I can't even remember that far back......Is that a problem??? I think that we were all sick!
21. Someplace you’d like to go? Ireland for me, but I think the funniest thing is that my 5 year old really, truly want's to go to China, she loves anything Asian!
22. Name three people who will complete this. I might be the last one of us to do this, I'm not sure? I think that everyone completed this?? Wait a minute Wendy or Jill...have you done one yet??
23. Do you own slippers? Yes.... I have 3 separate pairs but only one slipper per pair. So I guess kinda not??
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Blue
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think that I have ever tried satin sheets but I picture them making me feel cold, so maybe not?
26. Can you whistle? Yes and the younger kids are trying to learn too.
27. Where are you now? In the family room.
28. Would you be a pirate? Only if I could shower, traveling around the world on a ship would be fun, not sure about the pillaging part though??
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I really don't sing in the shower, I really never have. I like to day dream in the shower! I like to think about the what if's....
30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Hmm I really don't know how to answer this I have 4 girls?? and I like all of their names...obviously I named them! For some reason I like names that start with a K or a C? but I have always loved the name Quinn or Quinlan.
31. Favorite boy’s name? Ok another question that I can't answer I have 2 boys. Both names start with a C and both have a middle name that are named after people in my life that have passed away. I wonder why I did that with my boys???hmmm something to think about!
32. What is in your pocket right now? Nothing, they are jogging pants, they do have pockets but I always forget that they do because they are jogging pants.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Cara singing her pink song that she learned yesterday at school. Way too cute she was sooo proud! Kinda sad that I have not had a good laugh since yesterday....just the way my life is going lately.
34. What vehicle do you drive? A GMC Safari Van
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I have been very lucky, I have not broken any bones or done really any damage to my body (except of course having 6 kids) But when I was a year or so my mom was cleaning the house and she let me out of my playpen. I grabbed one of the extensions to the vacuum cleaner put it in my mouth, started to walk and then I fell flat on my face. The piece that I had in my mouth jammed up into the roof of my mouth and blood was everywhere. My mom had to hold me over the tub my mouth was bleeding so bad (she did not want to stain anything lol) I don't know why she never called the ambulance, she just held me over the tub? I still have a scare to this day on the roof on my mouth.
36. Do you love where you live? Not really, I know that there is so much more out there but this is where the family is.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 6 but 1 is not hooked up.....does that make it any better??
38. How many computers do you have in your house? 3 so far but I see much more in the near future with all the kids getting older and wanting lap tops.
39. If you changed your job, what would it be? This may sound really weird but I always wanted to work in a funeral home as a mortician?? I don't know why but ya...
40. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be? Well of course I think that we all had this one on the list a cure!! 2) I would wish that children did not have to under go the tragedies of abuse, neglect or starvation 3) To live in a world where money had no value, everyone had what they wanted and needed, you would not have to work, you would not have to worry about bills, you could just live your life to the fullest and enjoy.