Ya, that's right type 1 diabetes I'm talking to you!!
1. I hate that you have taken away my control, we listen to only you now.
2. I hate that you have made the one time that I can get my family all together (meal time) into a frustrating chore.
3. I hate that you have made me powerless against your disease, I can't "fix" it my special magical mommy powers. I can't take it all away with a great big kiss and a wonderful tight hug.
4. I hate that you have made bedtime/nighttime a terrifying time that haunts every parent's dreams.
5. I hate that you hurt.
6. I hate that people do not understand you like I know you.
7. I hate that you have infected your way into every aspect of Cara's life.
8. I hate that you are winning, there is NO cure.
9. I hate that you are unpredictable and you don't play by your own rules.
10. I hate that one day Cara may not like herself because you are a part of her, or one day you may wear this brave, strong, tough little girl down so much that she will not want to "deal" with you any longer, BUT MOST OF ALL I HATE that one day she may learn first hand of your destructive power.
I REALLY JUST HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU...but I'm sure you already know that!!