- 50 tests on 1 cassette
- 6 lancets in a single drum
- No single test strips to handle and nothing to dispose of after each test
- Small 0.3 µl blood sample size
- 500 test memory plus 7, 14, 30 day averages
- Data download to use with Microsoft® Excel® and Accu-Chek data management software
- No coding
Thank you for watching my first video Vlog, I promise to work on all the UMMMM's. I hoped you like it! I just wanted to write out some other points that I forgot to mention.
First the Accu-Check Mobile is able to "talk" to your computer through infrared Data Association. Through a standard infrared window permitting wireless transfer of the results to a suitable equipped computer, PDA or to special analysis systems. My computer does not have this so I have not tried to download these graphs and information that is available.
Second the Accu-Check takes AAA batteries which is really nice. The One Touch uses watch batteries and I NEVER have extra ones lying around. AAA batteries with 6 kids you always have those around!!
For more information about the Accu-Chek please see THEIR WEBSITE
and you also can check our what Hallie thought over at The Princess and The Pump