I L.O.V.E running giveaways on my blog and thanks to Accu-Chek Canada that is just what I'm about to do.
Allow me to tell you about the Care To Win Contest that is going on over at the Accu-Chek Canada Facebook Page
From March 12 to May 6, 2012 Accu-Chek Canada Facebook fans will be invited to enter the "Care to Win Contest" for a chance to win $3,500 towards a getaway for you and a friend or one of 8 weekly giveaways. (click link to enter)
Whether you're living with diabetes or supporting someone who is, the people at Accu-Chek think you deserve a little treat and so do I.
And now with the help of Accu-Chek Canada I can show you my thanks with this awesome giveaway. From now until May 6th 2012 you have a chance to win a $200(CDN) prepaid credit card. How great is that? I'm so excited and I hope you are too. What would you do with $200? It's totally up to you. A little something special to show yourself how much you care or maybe a little breathing room with the monthly cost of living with diabetes. Whatever it is... you deserve it.
Here is How to Enter:** You MUST leave a comment on this blog before midnight (EST) May 5th 2012 to be entered. Giveaway is closed May 6th. Please make sure to leave your name with your comment, all comments without names will be eliminated. The winner will have 48 hours to email me (Nicole) at firstname.lastname@example.org or a new winner will randomly be chosen.**
1. To enter you can leave a comment telling me about your biggest supporter(s)/or who you are supporting.
2. To earn extra entries you must post a separate comment for each:
* Tweet about this giveaway, then leave a comment
* Facebook about this giveaway, then leave a comment
* Blog about this giveaway, then leave a comment
* "Like" Accu-Chek Canada's Facebook Page, then leave a comment
- You MUST leave a comment for each separate entry (ie. one for the basic entering, one for tweeting it, one for linking it on facebook, one for blogging about it and one for "liking" Accu-Chek's fb page)
- No duplicate comments are allowed and will be eliminated.
- Winners will be selected via random draw at http://www.random.org/.
**Speaking of supporters TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE for Cara and I in the C.D.A "What Would A Cure Mean To You?" contest you can read my entry and vote HERE
Thanks and good luck