It is that time of year again...it is time to GO BLUE!
Our blue lights are going up outside but this year I wanted to try something a little different.
It is super FUN, CHEAP and EASY!!
1. Clean your window. You need a clean window anywhere on your house.
2. You will need some BLUE (or any colour) Acrylic paint. I got mine at the dollar store.
3. Mix the Acrylic paint with a little dish soap. Now, I have never done this before so if this NEVER comes off your windows it is SOOOOO not my fault!! hehehe...no for real! NOT MY FAULT!
The soap is added to help remove your art later. Now, make sure you don't use too much soap or your art will be all drippy. This happened to me at first and I had to start all over. Just a few drops of soap will be fine.
4. Find a stencil. For me at least it is much easier to use a stencil than to draw free hand (if you are talented go ahead, if not use a stencil) I used a pan lid for the outer circle (which had a handle on it so it made it easy to hold) and the bottom of a butter container for the inner circle.
5. Start painting and HAVE FUN and be creative because you don't just need to stick with Blue circles.
We have a big window over the door that we are going to write World Diabetes Day Nov 14th just waiting for a ladder.
So now you know, go ahead and decorate your house for WDD :)